This info is about MCScreen for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall MCScreen from your computerRHUB Communications, Inc.
. Go over here
for more information on RHUB Communications, Inc.. Click on http://www.rhubcom.com
to get more details about MCScreen on RHUB Communications, Inc.'s website. MCScreen is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen folder, depending on the user's choice. You can remove MCScreen by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 168.80 KB (172848 bytes) on disk and is named TMRemover.exe.
The executable files below are installed together with MCScreen. They take about 19.19 MB (20117400
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- PCStarter.exe (591.65 KB)
- TMLauncher.exe (523.80 KB)
- TMRemover.exe (168.80 KB)
- InstallService.exe (164.30 KB)
- PCRecordPlayer.exe (773.65 KB)
- PCRecordPlayerCore.exe (1.24 MB)
- PCRecordPlayerXP.exe (773.30 KB)
- PCStarterXP.exe (591.30 KB)
- Sss.exe (79.59 KB)
- TMDownloader.exe (244.80 KB)
- TMService.exe (287.30 KB)
- TurboMeeting.exe (11.57 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.0.503
of MCScreen. For other MCScreen versions please click below:
MCScreen is a program marketed by RHUB Communications, Inc.. Some people decide to remove this program. This is hard because uninstalling this by hand takes some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to remove MCScreen is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase MCScreen from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find MCScreen or simply activate the Search feature and type in "MCScreen". If it is installed on your PC the MCScreen app will be found very quickly. After you click MCScreen in the list of applications, some information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding MCScreen, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for MCScreen:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.rhubcom.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\MCScreen\TMInstaller.exe --uninstall --client_name MCScreen
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove MCScreen.
8. After uninstalling MCScreen, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of MCScreen that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling MCScreen with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that MCScreen by RHUB Communications, Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove MCScreen in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-01-05 00:55:04.670