LiveTuner is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by A way to uninstall LiveTuner from your computerWindows X
. Open here
for more details on Windows X. More information about the app LiveTuner can be found at http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner
. The program is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's decision. The entire uninstall command line for LiveTuner is C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner\liveuninst.exe. The application's main executable file is called livecore.exe and it has a size of 231.42 KB (236971 bytes).
LiveTuner installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 461.72 KB (472798
bytes) on disk.
- livecore.exe (231.42 KB)
- liveuninst.exe (230.30 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 3.1
of LiveTuner. You can find below info on other application versions of LiveTuner:
LiveTuner is a program by the software company Windows X. Some people decide to erase this program. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase LiveTuner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove LiveTuner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate LiveTuner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LiveTuner". If it is installed on your PC the LiveTuner program will be found automatically. After you select LiveTuner in the list of programs, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have regarding LiveTuner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiveTuner:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner\liveuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LiveTuner.
8. After uninstalling LiveTuner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of LiveTuner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LiveTuner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveTuner by Windows X from your computer, nor are we saying that LiveTuner by Windows X is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall LiveTuner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2023-10-16 12:53:36.227