LiveTuner is a computer program. This page holds details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall LiveTuner from your PCWindows X
. Further information on Windows X can be found here
. More information about LiveTuner can be found at http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner
. The application is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary depending on the user's preference. LiveTuner's complete uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner\liveuninst.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 242.22 KB (248036 bytes) on disk and is named livecore.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside LiveTuner. They occupy about 472.50 KB (483845
bytes) on disk.
- livecore.exe (242.22 KB)
- liveuninst.exe (230.28 KB)
The current page applies to LiveTuner version 2.0
only. For other LiveTuner versions please click below:
LiveTuner is an application offered by Windows X. Sometimes, computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to uninstall LiveTuner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete LiveTuner from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find LiveTuner or simply activate the Search field and type in "LiveTuner". The LiveTuner app will be found very quickly. When you click LiveTuner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding LiveTuner, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for LiveTuner:
- The software company is: http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\LiveTuner\liveuninst.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove LiveTuner.
8. After removing LiveTuner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of LiveTuner that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling LiveTuner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove LiveTuner by Windows X from your computer, we are not saying that LiveTuner by Windows X is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove LiveTuner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-11-25 09:35:51.757