LiveTuner is a computer program. This page contains details on how to remove it from your computer. It is produced by How to uninstall LiveTuner from your computerWindows X
. More information on Windows X can be found here
. More details about LiveTuner can be found at http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner
. Usually the LiveTuner program is to be found in the C:\Program Files\LiveTuner directory, depending on the user's option during install. The full command line for uninstalling LiveTuner is C:\Program Files\LiveTuner\liveuninst.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. LiveTuner's main file takes around 242.09 KB (247901 bytes) and is called livecore.exe.
The executable files below are installed beside LiveTuner. They occupy about 472.38 KB (483713
bytes) on disk.
- livecore.exe (242.09 KB)
- liveuninst.exe (230.29 KB)
The current web page applies to LiveTuner version 1.0
only. You can find below a few links to other LiveTuner releases:
LiveTuner is an application by the software company Windows X. Some users want to erase it. This can be difficult because removing this by hand requires some know-how regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase LiveTuner is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall LiveTuner from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find LiveTuner or simply activate the Search feature and type in "LiveTuner". If it exists on your system the LiveTuner application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click LiveTuner in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding LiveTuner, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for LiveTuner:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.windowsxlive.net/livetuner
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\LiveTuner\liveuninst.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove LiveTuner.
8. After uninstalling LiveTuner, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong LiveTuner that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing LiveTuner using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall LiveTuner by Windows X from your PC, we are not saying that LiveTuner by Windows X is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall LiveTuner supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-27 12:24:48.593