Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
This page contains complete information on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your systemLenovo Corporation
. Additional info about Lenovo Corporation can be read here
. Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility directory, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice when installing the application. The program's main executable file has a size of 441.95 KB (452552 bytes) on disk and is called avfaudiosw.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. They take 84.85 MB (88971201
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avcfi3dccmd.exe (446.45 KB)
- avcfptm.exe (34.45 KB)
- AVControlCenter32.exe (547.45 KB)
- avfaudiosw.exe (441.95 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (56.95 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (844.95 KB)
- CameraPlusEnableUI.exe (854.95 KB)
- cammute.exe (445.45 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (23.45 KB)
- cmd-procterm.exe (109.95 KB)
- cmdutil.exe (40.45 KB)
- cmdutil4.exe (68.45 KB)
- lmcsconsole.exe (36.45 KB)
- lmcsmcu.exe (29.45 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (515.95 KB)
- tpknrres.exe (509.45 KB)
- tpknrsvc.exe (442.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (611.45 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (447.95 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (63.45 KB)
- intel_rs_sdk_runtime_core_184.108.40.206181.exe (70.24 MB)
- runtime.exe (3.33 MB)
- ScreenRotationWarning.exe (1.95 MB)
- avcfptm.exe (37.95 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (449.95 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (26.45 KB)
This web page is about Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio version 220.127.116.11
alone. For other Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is an application offered by the software company Lenovo Corporation. Frequently, computer users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is troublesome because deleting this by hand takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best EASY solution to erase Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". The Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio application will be found very quickly. When you click Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list of programs, the following information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-06-20 09:13:06.470