Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
This info is about Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your PCLenovo Corporation
. More info about Lenovo Corporation can be read here
. Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility directory, subject to the user's option. audiosessioncnt.exe is the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 107.45 KB (110024 bytes) on disk.
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is comprised of the following executables which take 15.92 MB (16690801
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- audiosessioncnt.exe (107.45 KB)
- AVControlCenter32.exe (614.45 KB)
- avfaudiosw.exe (516.45 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (554.45 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (844.95 KB)
- cameractrl.exe (110.45 KB)
- CameraPlusEnableUI.exe (854.95 KB)
- cammute.exe (520.45 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (520.45 KB)
- cmd-procterm.exe (523.45 KB)
- cmdutil.exe (537.45 KB)
- cmdutil4.exe (565.45 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (515.95 KB)
- tpknrres.exe (598.95 KB)
- tpknrsvc.exe (522.45 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (699.45 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (536.95 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (575.95 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (547.95 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (538.45 KB)
This page is about Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio version 22.214.171.124
alone. For other Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is a program by the software company Lenovo Corporation. Frequently, computer users want to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because removing this by hand requires some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply click the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". If it exists on your system the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio app will be found very quickly. After you select Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other users have regarding Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-09-29 18:47:42.750