Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
This page contains thorough information on how to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your computerLenovo Corporation
. You can read more on Lenovo Corporation or check for application updates here
. Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility folder, subject to the user's decision. avfaudiosw.exe is the Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio's main executable file and it takes around 441.95 KB (452552 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed alongside Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. They occupy about 81.78 MB (85749785
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avcfi3dccmd.exe (446.45 KB)
- avcfptm.exe (34.45 KB)
- AVControlCenter32.exe (547.45 KB)
- avfaudiosw.exe (441.95 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (57.45 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (844.95 KB)
- CameraPlusEnableUI.exe (854.95 KB)
- cammute.exe (445.45 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (24.45 KB)
- cmd-procterm.exe (112.95 KB)
- cmdutil.exe (40.45 KB)
- cmdutil4.exe (68.45 KB)
- lmcfaudioctrl.exe (109.95 KB)
- lmcfcameractrl.exe (118.95 KB)
- lmcsconsole.exe (36.45 KB)
- lmcsctrl.exe (29.45 KB)
- lmcsmcu.exe (29.45 KB)
- tpfnf6.exe (515.95 KB)
- tpknrres.exe (509.45 KB)
- tpknrsvc.exe (442.95 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.54 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (610.95 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (447.95 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (63.95 KB)
- intel_rs_sdk_runtime_core_18.104.22.168181.exe (70.24 MB)
- ScreenRotationWarning.exe (1.95 MB)
- avcfptm.exe (37.95 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (449.95 KB)
- cmd-dolby.exe (27.45 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 22.214.171.1246
of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. Click on the links below for other Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio versions:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is a program offered by Lenovo Corporation. Some people choose to remove this program. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this by hand requires some experience regarding PCs. The best EASY action to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". The Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list of apps, the following data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After uninstalling Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your PC, nor are we saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-06-19 06:53:16.833