Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your PCLenovo Corporation
. More information on Lenovo Corporation can be found here
. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files\Lenovo\Communications Utility\unins000.exe. The application's main executable file occupies 98.99 KB (101368 bytes) on disk and is named CameraFlashCtrl.exe.
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 6.88 MB (7215133
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- AVControlCenter32.exe (145.99 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (127.99 KB)
- AVSupportM.exe (17.99 KB)
- CameraFlashCtrl.exe (98.99 KB)
- CamMute.exe (499.99 KB)
- CmdUtil.exe (128.99 KB)
- CmdUtil4.exe (132.99 KB)
- TPFNF6.exe (263.49 KB)
- TpKnrres.exe (580.99 KB)
- TPKNRSVC.exe (499.99 KB)
- unins000.exe (1.51 MB)
- vcamsvc.exe (666.99 KB)
- vcamsvchlpr.exe (601.49 KB)
- DXSETUP.exe (524.84 KB)
- avfsetup.exe (140.49 KB)
- avfulsvr.exe (534.49 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 126.96.36.199
of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio. You can find below info on other application versions of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio:
...click to view all...
Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is a program by Lenovo Corporation. Some computer users want to remove this program. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best QUICK way to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio or simply activate the Search field and type in "Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio". The Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio application will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in the list , some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio.
8. After removing Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation from your PC, we are not saying that Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio by Lenovo Corporation is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Lenovo Settings - Camera Audio in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-03-03 02:31:46.150