Juniper Networks Setup Client
Juniper Networks Setup Client is a Windows program. Read below about how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your PCJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be seen here
. More info about the app Juniper Networks Setup Client can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. Juniper Networks Setup Client is usually installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client directory, regulated by the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Juniper Networks Setup Client is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. The application's main executable file is named JuniperSetupClient.exe and its approximative size is 595.55 KB (609840 bytes).
Juniper Networks Setup Client is composed of the following executables which occupy 1.91 MB (2006600
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (147.55 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (274.12 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (595.55 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (337.77 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX64.exe (322.02 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (230.73 KB)
- uninstall.exe (51.84 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.52117
of Juniper Networks Setup Client. You can find here a few links to other Juniper Networks Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Setup Client is a program released by Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people choose to erase it. Sometimes this can be easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK way to erase Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase Juniper Networks Setup Client from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Setup Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Setup Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-27 20:10:59.220