Juniper Networks Setup Client
A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your PC
This info is about Juniper Networks Setup Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by Juniper Networks
. More information about Juniper Networks can be read here
. You can get more details related to Juniper Networks Setup Client at http://www.juniper.net
. Usually the Juniper Networks Setup Client application is placed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client directory, depending on the user's option during setup. C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client. The application's main executable file is named JuniperSetupClient.exe and its approximative size is 485.29 KB (496936 bytes).
Juniper Networks Setup Client contains of the executables below. They occupy 1.17 MB (1227656
bytes) on disk.
- dsmmf.exe (129.29 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (485.29 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (322.02 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (212.70 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.59 KB)
This web page is about Juniper Networks Setup Client version 188.8.131.5273
alone. Click on the links below for other Juniper Networks Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are usually left behind when you uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client.Folders remaining:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmf.exe
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmfres_de.dll
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmfres_es.dll
- C:\Users\%user%\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\dsmmfres_fr.dll
Open regedit.exe to delete the registry values below from the Windows Registry:
How to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
Juniper Networks Setup Client is a program marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Frequently, people choose to erase it. This can be difficult because performing this by hand takes some know-how related to removing Windows programs manually. The best QUICK practice to erase Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this:
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". The Juniper Networks Setup Client program will be found very quickly. After you select Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list of apps, some information regarding the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Juniper Networks Setup Client, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Setup Client that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Juniper Networks Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
- Windows 7 (6.1)
- Windows 8.1 (6.3)
- Windows Vista (6.0)
- Windows XP (5.1)
- Windows (6.4)
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-07-02 08:51:44.943