Juniper Networks Setup Client
This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client for Windows. The Windows version was created by How to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your systemJuniper Networks
. More info about Juniper Networks can be seen here
. Detailed information about Juniper Networks Setup Client can be seen at http://www.juniper.net
. The application is usually placed in the C:\Users\c809232\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). C:\Users\c809232\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client. JuniperSetupClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes about 594.34 KB (608600 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Setup Client is comprised of the following executables which take 2.03 MB (2123912
bytes) on disk:
...click to view all...
- dsmmf.exe (146.34 KB)
- JuniperCompMgrInstaller.exe (271.53 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (594.34 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (334.97 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (229.52 KB)
- uninstall.exe (50.63 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTP_8.0.50727.762.exe (159.91 KB)
- x86_Microsoft.VC80.CRTR_8.0.50727.762.exe (286.91 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Setup Client version 18.104.22.168695
only. Click on the links below for other Juniper Networks Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Setup Client has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.You will find in the Windows Registry that the following data will not be uninstalled; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Juniper_Setup_Client Activex Control
Juniper Networks Setup Client is an application marketed by the software company Juniper Networks. Some users choose to remove this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Juniper Networks Setup Client with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Setup Client app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The publisher is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\c809232\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Juniper Networks Setup Client which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Setup Client using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, nor are we saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-06-23 22:54:24.887