Juniper Networks Setup Client
This web page is about Juniper Networks Setup Client for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client from your computerJuniper Networks
. More information on Juniper Networks can be seen here
. Click on http://www.juniper.net
to get more data about Juniper Networks Setup Client on Juniper Networks's website. Usually the Juniper Networks Setup Client program is to be found in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for administrator rights. JuniperSetupClient.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 485.36 KB (497008 bytes) on disk.
Juniper Networks Setup Client installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 1.17 MB (1228664
bytes) on disk.
- dsmmf.exe (129.36 KB)
- JuniperSetupClient.exe (485.36 KB)
- JuniperSetupClientOCX.exe (322.25 KB)
- JuniperSetupXP.exe (213.25 KB)
- uninstall.exe (49.65 KB)
The current web page applies to Juniper Networks Setup Client version 188.8.131.5231
only. Click on the links below for other Juniper Networks Setup Client versions:
...click to view all...
Juniper Networks Setup Client is an application offered by the software company Juniper Networks. Sometimes, people want to erase it. Sometimes this is easier said than done because removing this by hand requires some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best EASY solution to erase Juniper Networks Setup Client is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to delete Juniper Networks Setup Client from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Juniper Networks Setup Client or simply click the Search field and type in "Juniper Networks Setup Client". If it is installed on your PC the Juniper Networks Setup Client program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you click Juniper Networks Setup Client in the list of programs, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Juniper Networks Setup Client, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Juniper Networks Setup Client:
- The software company is: http://www.juniper.net
- The uninstall string is: C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Juniper Networks\Setup Client\uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Juniper Networks Setup Client.
8. After removing Juniper Networks Setup Client, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Juniper Networks Setup Client which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Juniper Networks Setup Client with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks from your computer, we are not saying that Juniper Networks Setup Client by Juniper Networks is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove Juniper Networks Setup Client in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-24 21:45:55.213