This page contains detailed information on how to remove Jive View for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall Jive View from your systemJive Communications Inc.
. More information on Jive Communications Inc. can be found here
. Jive View is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jive View folder, depending on the user's decision. You can remove Jive View by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Jive View\uninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The application's main executable file is called jiveview.exe and occupies 1.15 MB (1205352 bytes).
Jive View is composed of the following executables which occupy 21.81 MB (22872564
bytes) on disk:
- jiveview.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.45 MB)
- jive-autoupdate-windows.exe (7.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.7.1
of Jive View. Click on the links below for other Jive View versions:
...click to view all...
Jive View is a program offered by Jive Communications Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best SIMPLE manner to erase Jive View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Jive View with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Jive View or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Jive View". If it exists on your system the Jive View program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Jive View in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Jive View, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Jive View.
8. After uninstalling Jive View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Jive View which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jive View with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jive View in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2019-07-03 14:58:04.840