Jive View is a Windows program. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall Jive View from your computerJive Communications Inc.
. More information about Jive Communications Inc. can be seen here
. The program is often installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Jive View directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for removing Jive View is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jive View\uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.15 MB (1203816 bytes) on disk and is labeled jiveview.exe.
Jive View is composed of the following executables which occupy 26.57 MB (27864630
bytes) on disk:
- jiveview.exe (1.15 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.02 MB)
- jive-autoupdate-windows.exe (8.70 MB)
This data is about Jive View version 0.8.2
only. Click on the links below for other Jive View versions:
...click to view all...
Jive View is an application by the software company Jive Communications Inc.. Sometimes, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because doing this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best EASY way to remove Jive View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to delete Jive View from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Jive View or simply activate the Search field and type in "Jive View". If it exists on your system the Jive View app will be found very quickly. When you click Jive View in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding Jive View, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Jive View.
8. After removing Jive View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Jive View which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jive View using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Jive View in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-02-12 21:51:43.300