This page contains complete information on how to uninstall Jive View for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Jive View from your systemJive Communications Inc.
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Jive Communications Inc.. The application is frequently installed in the C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Jive\Jive View directory (same installation drive as Windows). The complete uninstall command line for Jive View is C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Jive\Jive View\uninstall.exe. jiveview.exe is the Jive View's primary executable file and it takes circa 1.30 MB (1367656 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed together with Jive View. They occupy about 26.73 MB (28028873
bytes) on disk.
- jiveview.exe (1.30 MB)
- uninstall.exe (8.02 MB)
- jive-autoupdate-windows.exe (8.70 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 1.0.4
of Jive View. You can find below info on other versions of Jive View:
...click to view all...
Jive View is a program offered by Jive Communications Inc.. Some computer users try to erase this application. This is difficult because performing this by hand requires some knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best EASY procedure to erase Jive View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove Jive View with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Jive View or simply click the Search field and type in "Jive View". If it is installed on your PC the Jive View application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Jive View in the list of applications, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Jive View, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jive View.
8. After uninstalling Jive View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong Jive View which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jive View using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jive View in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2020-06-10 17:42:30.800