This page contains thorough information on how to uninstall Jive View for Windows. It is developed by A way to uninstall Jive View from your computerJive Communications Inc.
. More information about Jive Communications Inc. can be seen here
. Usually the Jive View application is found in the C:\Program Files (x86)/Jive View directory, depending on the user's option during install. Jive View's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Jive View\uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.52 MB (1596512 bytes) on disk and is called jiveview.exe.
Jive View contains of the executables below. They occupy 22.16 MB (23241149
bytes) on disk.
- jiveview.exe (1.52 MB)
- uninstall.exe (6.43 MB)
- jive-autoupdate-windows.exe (7.11 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 0.5.6
of Jive View. Click on the links below for other Jive View versions:
...click to view all...
Jive View is an application by the software company Jive Communications Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE way to erase Jive View is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to remove Jive View from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Jive View or simply click the Search feature and type in "Jive View". If it is installed on your PC the Jive View program will be found very quickly. When you select Jive View in the list of programs, the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Jive View, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Jive View.
8. After uninstalling Jive View, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Jive View which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Jive View with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that Jive View by Jive Communications Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove Jive View supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-06-13 03:16:49.833