ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A way to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your computerImTOO
. Open here
for more details on ImTOO. Please open http://www.imtoo.com
if you want to read more on ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate on ImTOO's web page. ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is normally installed in the C:\Program Files\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate directory, subject to the user's choice. C:\Program Files\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate's primary file takes around 140.50 KB (143872 bytes) and is named vcloader.exe.
The following executable files are contained in ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. They take 6.35 MB (6661922
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (180.43 KB)
- crashreport.exe (66.43 KB)
- devchange.exe (36.43 KB)
- gifshow.exe (26.43 KB)
- immdevice.exe (1.85 MB)
- imminfo.exe (180.43 KB)
- ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate Update.exe (96.43 KB)
- makeidx.exe (38.43 KB)
- player.exe (74.93 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (112.43 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.99 KB)
- vc.exe (1.74 MB)
- vcloader.exe (140.50 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (1.74 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 188.8.131.5220822
of ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. You can find below a few links to other ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate versions:
...click to view all...
Many files, folders and Windows registry entries can not be uninstalled when you want to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your PC.Folders that were left behind:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate's application uninstaller when you removed it:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- C:\Documents and Settings\UserName\Application Data\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- C:\Program Files\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
Registry that is not removed:
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Buy.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate Help.lnk
- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate Online Help.lnk
Open regedit.exe to delete the values below from the Windows Registry:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is an application marketed by ImTOO. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK approach to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate or simply activate the Search field and type in "ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate". If it exists on your system the ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate program will be found very quickly. When you click ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in the list of applications, some information about the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate:
- The publisher is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate.
8. After removing ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO from your computer, we are not saying that ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-03 12:05:51.747