ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your PC. It is developed by How to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your systemImTOO
. You can find out more on ImTOO or check for application updates here
. Detailed information about ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate can be seen at http://www.imtoo.com
. Usually the ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate directory, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might be prompted for administrator rights. The application's main executable file is called vcloader.exe and it has a size of 144.56 KB (148032 bytes).
The following executables are installed beside ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. They take about 6.56 MB (6880963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (174.56 KB)
- crashreport.exe (65.06 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.06 KB)
- gifshow.exe (25.06 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- immdevice.exe (2.03 MB)
- imminfo.exe (179.56 KB)
- ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate Update.exe (94.56 KB)
- makeidx.exe (37.06 KB)
- player.exe (74.06 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.88 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (1.75 MB)
- vcloader.exe (144.56 KB)
The current web page applies to ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate version 18.104.22.16870209
alone. You can find here a few links to other ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate versions:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate we suggest you to verify if the following data is left behind on your PC.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate:
The files below remain on your disk by ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate when you uninstall it:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the data below:
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\action_new.js
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\addir\______new_settings_temp____.ini
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\customdata\oem.ini
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\customdata\settings.ini
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\devicesurport_new.ini
- C:\UserNames\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\index\indexversion.dat
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_CURRENT_UserName\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is an application released by the software company ImTOO. Frequently, people try to erase it. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually takes some advanced knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE solution to erase ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate or simply click the Search field and type in "ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate". The ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate application will be found very quickly. When you select ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in the list of programs, the following data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate.
8. After uninstalling ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO from your PC, we are not saying that ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO is not a good application. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-02-14 19:16:22.533