ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
You can find below details on how to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate for Windows. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your systemImTOO
. Go over here
for more info on ImTOO. You can read more about on ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate at http://www.imtoo.com
. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate directory. Take into account that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. vcloader.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 147.03 KB (150560 bytes) on disk.
The executables below are part of ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. They occupy about 6.61 MB (6928675
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (181.03 KB)
- crashreport.exe (67.03 KB)
- devchange.exe (37.03 KB)
- gifshow.exe (27.03 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- immdevice.exe (2.03 MB)
- imminfo.exe (181.03 KB)
- ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate Update.exe (97.03 KB)
- makeidx.exe (39.03 KB)
- player.exe (76.03 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (113.03 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.88 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (1.76 MB)
- vcloader.exe (147.03 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.20650812
of ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. You can find below a few links to other ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate releases:
...click to view all...
If you are manually uninstalling ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate we suggest you to check if the following data is left behind on your PC.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your PC:
The files below were left behind on your disk by ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate when you uninstall it:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
Use regedit.exe to manually remove from the Windows Registry the keys below:
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\aticalrt.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\avc.exe
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\avcodec.dll
- C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\avformat.dll
Additional values that are not removed:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\Local Settings\Software\Microsoft\Windows\Shell\MuiCache\C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\vcloader.exe
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is an application offered by the software company ImTOO. Sometimes, users decide to erase it. This can be troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK procedure to erase ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to erase ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate". If it exists on your system the ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate application will be found automatically. Notice that after you select ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in the list of apps, some information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate:
- The web site of the application is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. accept the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate.
8. After removing ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO from your computer, we are not saying that ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO is not a good application for your PC. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2017-01-10 22:14:37.137