ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
You can find on this page detailed information on how to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate for Windows. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your systemImTOO
. More data about ImTOO can be found here
. Please follow http://www.imtoo.com
if you want to read more on ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate on ImTOO's page. Usually the ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate application is placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate folder, depending on the user's option during install. ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe. The program's main executable file is named vcloader.exe and occupies 144.56 KB (148032 bytes).
The executable files below are installed alongside ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate. They take about 6.56 MB (6880963
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- avc.exe (174.56 KB)
- crashreport.exe (65.06 KB)
- devchange.exe (35.06 KB)
- gifshow.exe (25.06 KB)
- GpuTest.exe (7.00 KB)
- immdevice.exe (2.03 MB)
- imminfo.exe (179.56 KB)
- ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate Update.exe (94.56 KB)
- makeidx.exe (37.06 KB)
- player.exe (74.06 KB)
- swfconverter.exe (111.06 KB)
- Uninstall.exe (98.88 KB)
- vc_buy.exe (1.75 MB)
- vcloader.exe (144.56 KB)
This page is about ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate version 220.127.116.1160913
alone. You can find here a few links to other ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate versions:
...click to view all...
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate has the habit of leaving behind some leftovers.Folders found on disk after you uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your PC:
The files below are left behind on your disk by ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate when you uninstall it:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
Usually the following registry data will not be removed:
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\action.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\action_new.js
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\addir\______new_settings_temp____.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\devicesurport.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\devicesurport_new.ini
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\index\indexversion.dat
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate.lnk
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate
ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is an application by the software company ImTOO. Some people choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this is difficult because deleting this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best QUICK way to uninstall ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to erase ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the programs installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate or simply activate the Search feature and type in "ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate". If it is installed on your PC the ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate app will be found very quickly. After you click ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in the list of programs, some information regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate:
- The publisher is: http://www.imtoo.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\ImTOO\Video Converter Ultimate\Uninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate.
8. After removing ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO from your PC, we are not saying that ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate by ImTOO is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to remove ImTOO Video Converter Ultimate in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-09-24 22:11:17.773