IP Office Admin Suite
This page is about IP Office Admin Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite from your PCAvaya
. More information on Avaya can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Avaya.com
to get more info about IP Office Admin Suite on Avaya's website. IP Office Admin Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office folder, regulated by the user's option. Manager.exe is the IP Office Admin Suite's main executable file and it occupies circa 22.98 MB (24092672 bytes) on disk.
IP Office Admin Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.20 MB (27468288
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (22.98 MB)
- LVMGreeting.exe (228.00 KB)
- NetworkViewer.exe (246.00 KB)
- SysMonitor.exe (2.76 MB)
This page is about IP Office Admin Suite version 8.1.56
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of IP Office Admin Suite:
...click to view all...
IP Office Admin Suite is an application by Avaya. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove IP Office Admin Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IP Office Admin Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find IP Office Admin Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "IP Office Admin Suite". If it is installed on your PC the IP Office Admin Suite program will be found automatically. After you select IP Office Admin Suite in the list of applications, some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding IP Office Admin Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IP Office Admin Suite.
8. After uninstalling IP Office Admin Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Office Admin Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP Office Admin Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya from your computer, we are not saying that IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:23:57.660