IP Office Admin Suite
This page is about IP Office Admin Suite for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is written by How to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite from your PCAvaya
. More information on Avaya can be seen here
. Click on http://www.Avaya.com
to get more info about IP Office Admin Suite on Avaya's website. IP Office Admin Suite is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office folder, regulated by the user's option. Manager.exe is the IP Office Admin Suite's main executable file and it occupies circa 22.98 MB (24092672 bytes) on disk.
IP Office Admin Suite contains of the executables below. They occupy 26.20 MB (27468288
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (22.98 MB)
- LVMGreeting.exe (228.00 KB)
- NetworkViewer.exe (246.00 KB)
- SysMonitor.exe (2.76 MB)
This page is about IP Office Admin Suite version 8.1.56
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of IP Office Admin Suite:
...click to view all...
IP Office Admin Suite is an application by Avaya. Frequently, users choose to remove it. Sometimes this can be difficult because removing this manually takes some knowledge related to PCs. One of the best SIMPLE approach to remove IP Office Admin Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase IP Office Admin Suite from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate IP Office Admin Suite or simply click the Search field and type in "IP Office Admin Suite". If it is installed on your PC the IP Office Admin Suite application will be found automatically. After you select IP Office Admin Suite in the list of apps, the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about IP Office Admin Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will come up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall IP Office Admin Suite.
8. After uninstalling IP Office Admin Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Office Admin Suite that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP Office Admin Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya from your computer, we are not saying that IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:23:57.660