IP Office Admin Suite
This info is about IP Office Admin Suite for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. The Windows release was developed by A guide to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite from your systemAvaya
. Take a look here
where you can get more info on Avaya. Click on http://www.Avaya.com
to get more details about IP Office Admin Suite on Avaya's website. The program is usually found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's preference. The program's main executable file has a size of 20.58 MB (21577728 bytes) on disk and is named Manager.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside IP Office Admin Suite. They occupy about 23.76 MB (24912896
bytes) on disk.
- callstatus.exe (131.50 KB)
- Manager.exe (20.58 MB)
- LVMGreeting.exe (228.00 KB)
- NetworkViewer.exe (232.50 KB)
- SysMonitor.exe (2.60 MB)
The current page applies to IP Office Admin Suite version 8.0.44
only. For more IP Office Admin Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IP Office Admin Suite is a program marketed by Avaya. Some users decide to erase it. This is hard because performing this manually requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK practice to erase IP Office Admin Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IP Office Admin Suite with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find IP Office Admin Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Office Admin Suite". If it exists on your system the IP Office Admin Suite application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select IP Office Admin Suite in the list of apps, some information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about IP Office Admin Suite, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IP Office Admin Suite.
8. After uninstalling IP Office Admin Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong IP Office Admin Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing IP Office Admin Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya from your PC, nor are we saying that IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove IP Office Admin Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2017-07-14 17:00:40.803