IP Office Admin Suite
IP Office Admin Suite is a Windows program. Read below about how to uninstall it from your computer. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite from your PCAvaya
. Additional info about Avaya can be read here
. More information about the application IP Office Admin Suite can be seen at http://www.Avaya.com
. IP Office Admin Suite is commonly installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Avaya\IP Office directory, regulated by the user's choice. The program's main executable file has a size of 24.02 MB (25191424 bytes) on disk and is called Manager.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in IP Office Admin Suite. They occupy 29.41 MB (30837248
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (24.02 MB)
- LVMGreeting.exe (1.98 MB)
- NetworkViewer.exe (258.00 KB)
- SysMonitor.exe (3.15 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 9.1.1200.212
of IP Office Admin Suite. For other IP Office Admin Suite versions please click below:
...click to view all...
IP Office Admin Suite is a program released by Avaya. Frequently, users want to remove this program. This can be difficult because deleting this by hand takes some knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK solution to remove IP Office Admin Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove IP Office Admin Suite from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP Office Admin Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Office Admin Suite". If it exists on your system the IP Office Admin Suite app will be found automatically. When you click IP Office Admin Suite in the list of applications, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about IP Office Admin Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove IP Office Admin Suite.
8. After uninstalling IP Office Admin Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of IP Office Admin Suite that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling IP Office Admin Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya from your computer, we are not saying that IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-12 20:23:26.713