IP Office Admin Suite
This web page contains complete information on how to remove IP Office Admin Suite for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite from your PCAvaya
. More information on Avaya can be found here
. Click on http://www.Avaya.com
to get more info about IP Office Admin Suite on Avaya's website. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files\Avaya\IP Office folder. Keep in mind that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. Manager.exe is the IP Office Admin Suite's primary executable file and it occupies around 23.95 MB (25116160 bytes) on disk.
IP Office Admin Suite contains of the executables below. They take 29.32 MB (30743040
bytes) on disk.
- Manager.exe (23.95 MB)
- LVMGreeting.exe (1.98 MB)
- NetworkViewer.exe (257.00 KB)
- SysMonitor.exe (3.13 MB)
This page is about IP Office Admin Suite version 9.1.400.137
alone. You can find below info on other releases of IP Office Admin Suite:
...click to view all...
IP Office Admin Suite is an application released by the software company Avaya. Some users try to remove it. Sometimes this is efortful because doing this manually takes some experience related to removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE manner to remove IP Office Admin Suite is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to erase IP Office Admin Suite using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the computer will appear
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate IP Office Admin Suite or simply activate the Search feature and type in "IP Office Admin Suite". If it exists on your system the IP Office Admin Suite app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click IP Office Admin Suite in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding IP Office Admin Suite, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall IP Office Admin Suite.
8. After uninstalling IP Office Admin Suite, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of IP Office Admin Suite which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing IP Office Admin Suite with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya from your PC, we are not saying that IP Office Admin Suite by Avaya is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall IP Office Admin Suite supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-07-14 13:27:13.660