INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0
This web page contains thorough information on how to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 for Windows. It is developed by How to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your systemInitech, Inc.
. Go over here
where you can read more on Initech, Inc.. INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client folder, however this location can vary a lot depending on the user's choice while installing the program. The full command line for uninstalling INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client\UnINIS_EX.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0's primary file takes around 695.10 KB (711784 bytes) and is called INISAFESSO_EX.exe.
The following executable files are contained in INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0. They occupy 6.23 MB (6527745
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CertMgr.Exe (69.33 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- I3GEX.exe (222.63 KB)
- INIExtensionPipeRun.exe (364.60 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater.exe (98.10 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater64.exe (28.60 KB)
- INISAFECrossWebEXSvc.exe (2.68 MB)
- INISAFESSO_EX.exe (695.10 KB)
- INISAFETrayEX.exe (709.60 KB)
- UnINIS_EX.exe (1,010.64 KB)
- UnInstallCrossEX.exe (81.02 KB)
- CrossEXChrome.exe (260.52 KB)
The current web page applies to INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 version 126.96.36.199
alone. Click on the links below for other INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is a program marketed by Initech, Inc.. Some computer users choose to erase it. This can be easier said than done because doing this manually takes some know-how regarding PCs. The best EASY approach to erase INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0". The INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 app will be found automatically. Notice that after you select INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in the list , some data regarding the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the application you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0.
8. After uninstalling INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page only contains detailed info on how to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-04-30 18:38:39.830