INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0
This page is about INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. It is made by A guide to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your systemInitech, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Initech, Inc.. INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the program. The full command line for removing INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client\UnINIS_EX.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. The program's main executable file is titled INISAFESSO_EX.exe and its approximative size is 695.10 KB (711784 bytes).
INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 6.36 MB (6664478
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- CertMgr.Exe (69.33 KB)
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- I3GEX.exe (222.63 KB)
- INIExtensionPipeRun.exe (364.60 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater.exe (98.10 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater64.exe (60.10 KB)
- INISAFECrossWebEXSvc.exe (2.71 MB)
- INISAFESSO_EX.exe (695.10 KB)
- INISAFETrayEX.exe (710.60 KB)
- UnINIS_EX.exe (1.06 MB)
- UnInstallCrossEX.exe (81.02 KB)
- CrossEXChrome.exe (260.52 KB)
The current page applies to INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. Click on the links below for other INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 versions:
...click to view all...
INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is a program marketed by Initech, Inc.. Frequently, users try to erase it. This is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to erase INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 or simply activate the Search field and type in "INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0". If it exists on your system the INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 application will be found automatically. When you click INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have regarding INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0.
8. After uninstalling INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed info on how to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-06-15 23:14:30.270