INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0
INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is a software application. This page holds details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your PCInitech, Inc.
. Open here
for more info on Initech, Inc.. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client folder (same installation drive as Windows). The full uninstall command line for INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client\UnINIS_EX.exe. The application's main executable file has a size of 695.10 KB (711784 bytes) on disk and is called INISAFESSO_EX.exe.
The executable files below are part of INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0. They occupy an average of 6.43 MB (6741263
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- I3GEX.exe (222.63 KB)
- INIExtensionPipeRun.exe (353.10 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater.exe (98.60 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater64.exe (60.10 KB)
- INISAFECrossWebEXSvc.exe (2.71 MB)
- INISAFESSO_EX.exe (695.10 KB)
- INISAFETrayEX.exe (728.60 KB)
- MyCertMgr.exe (99.10 KB)
- UnINIS_EX.exe (1.09 MB)
- UnInstallCrossEX.exe (82.52 KB)
- CrossEXChrome.exe (261.52 KB)
The current web page applies to INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 version 188.8.131.52
alone. You can find below a few links to other INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 releases:
...click to view all...
INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is an application released by Initech, Inc.. Some users choose to uninstall this application. Sometimes this can be hard because performing this manually requires some knowledge regarding removing Windows applications by hand. One of the best QUICK manner to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of utilities.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0". The INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in the list , the following information about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other people have about INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0.
8. After removing INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. from your computer, nor are we saying that INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2018-02-19 02:39:31.713