INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0
This page is about INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your PCInitech, Inc.
. Further information on Initech, Inc. can be found here
. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client directory. Take into account that this location can vary depending on the user's choice. You can uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\INITECH\INISAFE Web EX Client\UnINIS_EX.exe. Keep in mind that you might be prompted for admin rights. INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0's main file takes around 695.10 KB (711784 bytes) and is called INISAFESSO_EX.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0. They take about 6.42 MB (6728227
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- certutil.exe (88.00 KB)
- I3GEX.exe (222.63 KB)
- INIExtensionPipeRun.exe (365.10 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater.exe (98.60 KB)
- INIExtensionUpdater64.exe (60.10 KB)
- INISAFECrossWebEXSvc.exe (2.73 MB)
- INISAFESSO_EX.exe (695.10 KB)
- INISAFETrayEX.exe (713.10 KB)
- MyCertMgr.exe (99.10 KB)
- UnINIS_EX.exe (1.06 MB)
- UnInstallCrossEX.exe (81.02 KB)
- CrossEXChrome.exe (260.52 KB)
This info is about INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 version 184.108.40.206
alone. You can find below info on other releases of INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0:
...click to view all...
INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is an application offered by Initech, Inc.. Sometimes, people decide to uninstall this application. This is troublesome because removing this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best SIMPLE solution to uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 or simply click the Search feature and type in "INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0". The INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 program will be found automatically. Notice that when you select INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in the list , the following data about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0.
8. After removing INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 by Initech, Inc. is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to remove INISAFE CrossWeb EX v3.0 in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2017-09-25 00:46:07.383