This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall HipChat for Windows. It is written by A way to uninstall HipChat from your systemAtlassian Inc
. Open here
where you can find out more on Atlassian Inc. Click on https://atlassian.hipchat.com/
to get more facts about HipChat on Atlassian Inc's website. The program is frequently placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\HipChat4 directory (same installation drive as Windows). You can uninstall HipChat by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\HipChat4\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. HipChat's primary file takes around 1.75 MB (1836096 bytes) and is named HipChat.exe.
HipChat contains of the executables below. They take 2.83 MB (2965681
bytes) on disk.
- BsSndRpt.exe (316.45 KB)
- HipChat.exe (1.75 MB)
- unins000.exe (774.66 KB)
- QtWebEngineProcess.exe (12.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 4.0.1625
of HipChat. Click on the links below for other HipChat versions:
...click to view all...
HipChat is a program offered by the software company Atlassian Inc. Sometimes, people try to uninstall it. This is troublesome because uninstalling this by hand takes some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. One of the best QUICK practice to uninstall HipChat is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall HipChat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good PC management program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find HipChat or simply click the Search field and type in "HipChat". If it is installed on your PC the HipChat app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click HipChat in the list , the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have regarding HipChat, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for HipChat:
- The publisher is: https://atlassian.hipchat.com/
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Atlassian\HipChat4\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall HipChat.
8. After uninstalling HipChat, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong HipChat which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing HipChat using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall HipChat by Atlassian Inc from your PC, we are not saying that HipChat by Atlassian Inc is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall HipChat supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-10-26 22:32:06.087