This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hatchiho for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hatchiho from your systemHatchiho
. Further information on Hatchiho can be found here
. Further information about Hatchiho can be found at http://hatchiho.com/support
. Usually the Hatchiho application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Hatchiho by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Hatchiho. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2772480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.14 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (633.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Hatchiho version 2015.05.24.052615
alone. For other Hatchiho versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is a program released by Hatchiho. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hatchiho using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hatchiho or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hatchiho". If it exists on your system the Hatchiho application will be found very quickly. After you click Hatchiho in the list of programs, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hatchiho, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The publisher is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hatchiho which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hatchiho with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your computer, nor are we saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hatchiho supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:30:11.247