This page contains detailed information on how to uninstall Hatchiho for Windows. It is produced by A guide to uninstall Hatchiho from your systemHatchiho
. Further information on Hatchiho can be found here
. Further information about Hatchiho can be found at http://hatchiho.com/support
. Usually the Hatchiho application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho folder, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Hatchiho by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe. Keep in mind that you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 105.73 KB (108264 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed beside Hatchiho. They occupy about 2.64 MB (2772480
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.14 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (633.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.73 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.expext.exe (99.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Hatchiho version 2015.05.24.052615
alone. For other Hatchiho versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is a program released by Hatchiho. Some computer users choose to uninstall it. Sometimes this can be efortful because uninstalling this manually takes some know-how regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE manner to uninstall Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Hatchiho using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful PC management program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Hatchiho or simply click the Search feature and type in "Hatchiho". If it is installed on your PC the Hatchiho application will be found very quickly. After you select Hatchiho in the list of programs, some data about the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hatchiho, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The publisher is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will show up. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hatchiho which have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hatchiho with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your computer, nor are we saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hatchiho supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-05-24 10:30:11.247