Hatchiho is a software application. This page holds details on how to remove it from your PC. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall Hatchiho from your computerHatchiho
. Further information on Hatchiho can be found here
. More information about the software Hatchiho can be seen at http://hatchiho.com/support
. The application is often found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho directory. Keep in mind that this location can vary being determined by the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Hatchiho is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for administrator rights. Hatchiho's primary file takes about 446.23 KB (456936 bytes) and its name is utilHatchiho.exe.
The executable files below are installed along with Hatchiho. They take about 1.18 MB (1241960
bytes) on disk.
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.13 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (446.23 KB)
This data is about Hatchiho version 2015.07.24.182950
only. You can find below a few links to other Hatchiho releases:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is a program offered by the software company Hatchiho. Some computer users want to remove it. This can be easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best EASY action to remove Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Hatchiho with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general utility to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications existing on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hatchiho or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Hatchiho". If it is installed on your PC the Hatchiho application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Hatchiho in the list of apps, the following data regarding the program is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Hatchiho, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The web site of the application is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Hatchiho that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hatchiho with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your PC, nor are we saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hatchiho supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 20:27:31.863