This web page is about Hatchiho for Windows. Here you can find details on how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows release was created by How to uninstall Hatchiho from your computerHatchiho
. Further information on Hatchiho can be found here
. More info about the application Hatchiho can be seen at http://hatchiho.com/support
. The program is frequently installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho folder (same installation drive as Windows). Hatchiho's full uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe. Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 106.23 KB (108776 bytes) on disk.
Hatchiho installs the following the executables on your PC, taking about 1.86 MB (1955048
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- Hatchiho.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (455.23 KB)
This info is about Hatchiho version 2015.06.21.142803
alone. For other Hatchiho versions please click below:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is a program marketed by the software company Hatchiho. Some users want to uninstall this application. This can be difficult because uninstalling this manually requires some knowledge regarding PCs. The best QUICK way to uninstall Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to uninstall Hatchiho from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very potent uninstaller and general utility to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful Windows optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on the PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hatchiho or simply activate the Search field and type in "Hatchiho". If it exists on your system the Hatchiho program will be found automatically. After you click Hatchiho in the list of apps, some data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about Hatchiho, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information about the app you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The web site of the application is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Hatchiho which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Hatchiho with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your computer, we are not saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good software application. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Hatchiho in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-21 16:46:47.370