You can find below details on how to uninstall Hatchiho for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Hatchiho from your systemHatchiho
. Go over here
for more info on Hatchiho. Click on http://hatchiho.com/support
to get more details about Hatchiho on Hatchiho's website. Hatchiho is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Hatchiho is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe. utilHatchiho.exe is the Hatchiho's main executable file and it takes close to 451.23 KB (462056 bytes) on disk.
Hatchiho is comprised of the following executables which take 694.31 KB (710976
bytes) on disk:
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (451.23 KB)
This web page is about Hatchiho version 2015.07.23.143034
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Hatchiho:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is an application marketed by the software company Hatchiho. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hatchiho from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Hatchiho or simply click the Search field and type in "Hatchiho". If it is installed on your PC the Hatchiho application will be found automatically. Notice that when you select Hatchiho in the list of apps, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hatchiho, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The web site of the program is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hatchiho that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hatchiho using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your PC, nor are we saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hatchiho in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2015-07-23 17:30:55.560