You can find below details on how to uninstall Hatchiho for Windows. It is produced by How to uninstall Hatchiho from your systemHatchiho
. Go over here
for more info on Hatchiho. Click on http://hatchiho.com/support
to get more details about Hatchiho on Hatchiho's website. Hatchiho is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho folder, but this location can differ a lot depending on the user's option while installing the application. The full uninstall command line for Hatchiho is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe. utilHatchiho.exe is the Hatchiho's main executable file and it takes close to 451.23 KB (462056 bytes) on disk.
Hatchiho is comprised of the following executables which take 694.31 KB (710976
bytes) on disk:
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.09 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (451.23 KB)
This web page is about Hatchiho version 2015.07.23.143034
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of Hatchiho:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is an application marketed by the software company Hatchiho. Sometimes, users want to remove this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to removing Windows applications by hand. The best EASY practice to remove Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to erase Hatchiho from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows optimizer.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Hatchiho or simply click the Search field and type in "Hatchiho". The Hatchiho app will be found very quickly. Notice that when you click Hatchiho in the list of applications, the following information regarding the program is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding Hatchiho, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The publisher is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\Hatchihouninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Click Next to perform the cleanup. All the items of Hatchiho that have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Hatchiho using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.
This page is not a piece of advice to remove Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your PC, nor are we saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hatchiho in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-23 17:30:55.560