You can find below details on how to remove Hatchiho for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Hatchiho from your PCHatchiho
. Go over here
where you can read more on Hatchiho. Click on http://hatchiho.com/support
to get more facts about Hatchiho on Hatchiho's website. Hatchiho is normally installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho directory, subject to the user's decision. The full command line for uninstalling Hatchiho is C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\HatchihoUn.exe OFS_. Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. Hatchiho's primary file takes about 1.71 MB (1791208 bytes) and is named Hatchiho.BOAS.exe.
Hatchiho installs the following the executables on your PC, occupying about 8.98 MB (9418808
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- HatchihoUn.exe (541.73 KB)
- HatchihoUninstall.exe (243.04 KB)
- utilHatchiho.exe (460.73 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- Hatchiho.BOAS.exe (1.71 MB)
- Hatchiho.BOASHelper.exe (1.57 MB)
- Hatchiho.BOASPRT.exe (1.70 MB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter.exe (106.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.73 KB)
- Hatchiho.expext.exe (112.23 KB)
- Hatchiho.OfSvc.exe (1.15 MB)
- Hatchiho.PurBrowse64.exe (345.23 KB)
The current page applies to Hatchiho version 2015.04.21.235002
only. You can find below a few links to other Hatchiho releases:
...click to view all...
Hatchiho is an application by Hatchiho. Sometimes, people decide to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because performing this manually takes some experience regarding Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to remove Hatchiho is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove Hatchiho from your PC with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to maximize the performance of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find Hatchiho or simply click the Search field and type in "Hatchiho". If it exists on your system the Hatchiho app will be found automatically. After you click Hatchiho in the list , some data about the program is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about Hatchiho, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Hatchiho:
- The publisher is: http://hatchiho.com/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Hatchiho\HatchihoUn.exe OFS_
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove Hatchiho.
8. After uninstalling Hatchiho, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Hatchiho that have been left behind will be found and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Hatchiho using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Hatchiho by Hatchiho from your computer, we are not saying that Hatchiho by Hatchiho is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove Hatchiho supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 17:31:21.827