GroupMail :: Business Edition
This web page contains detailed information on how to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition for Windows. It was developed for Windows by A guide to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. More information on Infacta Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.infacta.com
if you want to read more on GroupMail :: Business Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s web page. The application is often located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can differ being determined by the user's preference. You can remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe". Keep in mind that you might get a notification for admin rights. GMMain.exe is the GroupMail :: Business Edition's primary executable file and it takes circa 4.51 MB (4729560 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are contained in GroupMail :: Business Edition. They occupy 14.30 MB (14998991
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (310.23 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (338.71 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.75 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (206.71 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (486.71 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.51 MB)
- GMResp.exe (494.23 KB)
- GMRespEng.exe (262.23 KB)
- GMSdlr.exe (282.23 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (3.25 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (710.71 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (278.71 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.23 KB)
- Mailto.exe (182.23 KB)
- transform.exe (206.23 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to GroupMail :: Business Edition version 184.108.40.206
only. You can find below info on other releases of GroupMail :: Business Edition:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Business Edition is a program offered by Infacta Ltd.. Sometimes, users try to uninstall this program. This can be difficult because performing this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good program.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find GroupMail :: Business Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Business Edition". If it is installed on your PC the GroupMail :: Business Edition program will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select GroupMail :: Business Edition in the list of programs, the following information about the program is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This tells you the opinion other people have about GroupMail :: Business Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Business Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. accept the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GroupMail :: Business Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Business Edition which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing GroupMail :: Business Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good software application. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 11:11:24.057