GroupMail :: Business Edition
GroupMail :: Business Edition is a software application. This page is comprised of details on how to remove it from your computer. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition from your computerInfacta Ltd.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Infacta Ltd.. Please follow http://www.infacta.com
if you want to read more on GroupMail :: Business Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s web page. The application is usually installed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory. Keep in mind that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GroupMail :: Business Edition's main file takes around 4.27 MB (4475120 bytes) and its name is GMMain.exe.
The executable files below are part of GroupMail :: Business Edition. They take about 14.42 MB (15116143
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (310.23 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (338.23 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.54 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (206.23 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (474.23 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.27 MB)
- GMResp.exe (490.23 KB)
- GMRespEng.exe (258.23 KB)
- GMSdlr.exe (282.23 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (3.25 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (586.23 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (278.23 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.23 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.23 KB)
- GMTXT.exe (726.22 KB)
- Mailto.exe (182.23 KB)
- transform.exe (206.23 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
The current page applies to GroupMail :: Business Edition version 220.127.116.11
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GroupMail :: Business Edition:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Business Edition is an application offered by Infacta Ltd.. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this application. This can be hard because uninstalling this by hand requires some know-how regarding PCs. One of the best EASY solution to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: A way to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general utility to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GroupMail :: Business Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Business Edition". The GroupMail :: Business Edition application will be found very quickly. After you click GroupMail :: Business Edition in the list of apps, some data about the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other people have about GroupMail :: Business Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GroupMail :: Business Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition.
8. After removing GroupMail :: Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Business Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2015-05-24 15:56:41.540