GroupMail :: Business Edition
GroupMail :: Business Edition is a software application. This page contains details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition from your PCInfacta Ltd.
. Further information on Infacta Ltd. can be found here
. Please open http://www.infacta.com
if you want to read more on GroupMail :: Business Edition on Infacta Ltd.'s website. GroupMail :: Business Edition is frequently set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 folder, but this location can vary a lot depending on the user's option when installing the application. You can remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line "C:\Users\oscar\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe". Note that you might be prompted for administrator rights. GroupMail :: Business Edition's primary file takes about 1.89 MB (1986560 bytes) and is called GMMain.exe.
The following executables are installed alongside GroupMail :: Business Edition. They take about 7.14 MB (7483279
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (276.00 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (192.00 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.06 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (156.00 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (404.00 KB)
- GMMain.exe (1.89 MB)
- GMSdlr.exe (128.00 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (2.09 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (484.00 KB)
- Mailto.exe (52.00 KB)
- transform.exe (68.00 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
The information on this page is only about version 184.108.40.2063
of GroupMail :: Business Edition. For other GroupMail :: Business Edition versions please click below:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Business Edition is an application released by the software company Infacta Ltd.. Some users decide to erase it. Sometimes this is difficult because removing this manually takes some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. One of the best SIMPLE practice to erase GroupMail :: Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete GroupMail :: Business Edition from your computer using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to take care of your Windows computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. All the applications installed on your computer will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you find GroupMail :: Business Edition or simply activate the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Business Edition". The GroupMail :: Business Edition program will be found automatically. Notice that when you click GroupMail :: Business Edition in the list of programs, the following information about the application is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have about GroupMail :: Business Edition, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Business Edition:
- The web site of the program is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\oscar\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove GroupMail :: Business Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Business Edition that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing GroupMail :: Business Edition using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or folders are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a recommendation to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your computer, nor are we saying that GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-03-06 19:27:10.313