GroupMail :: Business Edition
This web page is about GroupMail :: Business Edition for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was coded for Windows by A guide to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition from your computerInfacta Ltd.
. Check out here
for more details on Infacta Ltd.. More information about the application GroupMail :: Business Edition can be seen at http://www.infacta.com
. Usually the GroupMail :: Business Edition application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\GroupMail 5 directory, depending on the user's option during setup. GroupMail :: Business Edition's entire uninstall command line is "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe". GroupMail :: Business Edition's main file takes around 4.32 MB (4524760 bytes) and is named GMMain.exe.
The executables below are part of GroupMail :: Business Edition. They take about 13.88 MB (14556431
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- emins.exe (310.71 KB)
- GMBackup.exe (338.71 KB)
- GMEdit.exe (1.65 MB)
- gmemin5.exe (315.89 KB)
- GMGroupUtil.exe (206.71 KB)
- GMMailer.exe (482.71 KB)
- GMMain.exe (4.32 MB)
- GMResp.exe (494.71 KB)
- GMRespEng.exe (262.71 KB)
- GMSdlr.exe (282.71 KB)
- gmsubapp.exe (3.25 MB)
- GMSubEng.exe (586.71 KB)
- GMToolbox.exe (278.71 KB)
- GMTrace.exe (170.71 KB)
- GMTweaker.exe (594.71 KB)
- Mailto.exe (182.71 KB)
- transform.exe (206.71 KB)
- licinst.exe (68.00 KB)
This page is about GroupMail :: Business Edition version 126.96.36.199
alone. You can find below info on other application versions of GroupMail :: Business Edition:
...click to view all...
GroupMail :: Business Edition is an application by Infacta Ltd.. Some users decide to uninstall this program. This is hard because removing this manually requires some experience related to Windows program uninstallation. The best QUICK way to uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you find GroupMail :: Business Edition or simply click the Search feature and type in "GroupMail :: Business Edition". The GroupMail :: Business Edition app will be found very quickly. When you click GroupMail :: Business Edition in the list of apps, the following information regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding GroupMail :: Business Edition, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you are about to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GroupMail :: Business Edition:
- The publisher is: http://www.infacta.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Roaming\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GroupMail :: Business Edition.
8. After uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GroupMail :: Business Edition which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GroupMail :: Business Edition with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. from your PC, we are not saying that GroupMail :: Business Edition by Infacta Ltd. is not a good application for your PC. This text simply contains detailed info on how to remove GroupMail :: Business Edition in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-07-24 18:07:16.367