You can find below details on how to uninstall Great Hub for Windows. It is written by How to uninstall Great Hub from your PCGreat Hub
. More info about Great Hub can be read here
. More details about the software Great Hub can be seen at http://greathub.net/support
. Great Hub is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub directory, however this location can differ a lot depending on the user's decision while installing the program. C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe is the full command line if you want to uninstall Great Hub. GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe is the programs's main file and it takes close to 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
Great Hub contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.67 MB (2796600
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GreatHubUninstall.exe (243.34 KB)
- utilGreatHub.exe (638.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- GreatHub.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- GreatHub.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
This page is about Great Hub version 2016.02.13.191517
alone. You can find here a few links to other Great Hub releases:
...click to view all...
Great Hub is an application released by Great Hub. Frequently, people want to remove this application. This is easier said than done because performing this manually takes some skill regarding removing Windows programs manually. One of the best QUICK approach to remove Great Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to delete Great Hub from your PC with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your PC, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and general tool to take care of your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate Great Hub or simply click the Search feature and type in "Great Hub". If it exists on your system the Great Hub app will be found automatically. After you click Great Hub in the list of apps, the following data regarding the application is shown to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Great Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Hub:
- The software company is: http://greathub.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the removal by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Great Hub.
8. After removing Great Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Great Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Great Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and able to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall Great Hub by Great Hub from your computer, we are not saying that Great Hub by Great Hub is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed info on how to uninstall Great Hub supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-13 23:00:11.997