You can find on this page details on how to uninstall Great Hub for Windows. The Windows release was developed by A way to uninstall Great Hub from your PCGreat Hub
. Further information on Great Hub can be found here
. More information about Great Hub can be found at http://greathub.net/support
. Usually the Great Hub application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub folder, depending on the user's option during install. Great Hub's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe. GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Great Hub's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are installed beside Great Hub. They take about 2.73 MB (2866440
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GreatHubUninstall.exe (243.34 KB)
- updateGreatHub.exe (638.20 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- GreatHub.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- GreatHub.Plinx.exe (64.20 KB)
- GreatHub.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilGreatHub.exe (643.20 KB)
The current page applies to Great Hub version 2016.04.03.134029
alone. Click on the links below for other Great Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Great Hub is a program by the software company Great Hub. Sometimes, users decide to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because deleting this by hand requires some skill regarding removing Windows applications by hand. The best QUICK manner to remove Great Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to uninstall Great Hub from your PC using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to optimize your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the applications installed on the PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Great Hub or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Great Hub". If it exists on your system the Great Hub application will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Great Hub in the list , the following data about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about Great Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you are about to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Hub:
- The software company is: http://greathub.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation page will appear. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Great Hub.
8. After removing Great Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong Great Hub which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By removing Great Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Great Hub by Great Hub from your computer, we are not saying that Great Hub by Great Hub is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall Great Hub in case you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-04-11 16:06:38.790