Great Hub is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your PC. The Windows version was created by A guide to uninstall Great Hub from your computerGreat Hub
. Go over here
where you can find out more on Great Hub. Click on http://greathub.net/support
to get more facts about Great Hub on Great Hub's website. Great Hub is usually set up in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub folder, regulated by the user's option. You can remove Great Hub by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe. Note that you might be prompted for admin rights. The program's main executable file has a size of 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk and is titled GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe.
Great Hub contains of the executables below. They occupy 2.67 MB (2804776
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GreatHubUninstall.exe (243.32 KB)
- updateGreatHub.exe (646.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- GreatHub.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- GreatHub.PurBrowse64.exe (345.20 KB)
- utilGreatHub.exe (638.70 KB)
This info is about Great Hub version 2016.02.13.121622
alone. You can find here a few links to other Great Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Numerous files, folders and Windows registry entries will be left behind when you are trying to remove Great Hub from your computer.Directories found on disk:
Check for and delete the following files from your disk when you uninstall Great Hub:
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Hub
You will find in the Windows Registry that the following keys will not be cleaned; remove them one by one using regedit.exe:
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\plugins\GreatHub.CompatibilityChecker.dll
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\plugins\GreatHub.FFUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\plugins\GreatHub.GCUpdate.dll
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\plugins\GreatHub.PurBrowseG.dll
Open regedit.exe in order to remove the following values:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Great Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Great Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Hub\DisplayIcon
Great Hub is an application released by Great Hub. Some users choose to remove this program. Sometimes this is efortful because uninstalling this by hand takes some advanced knowledge related to Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Great Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete Great Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows PC, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around utility to optimize your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the green DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Run Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be made available to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Great Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Great Hub". If it exists on your system the Great Hub application will be found automatically. When you click Great Hub in the list of programs, some information about the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have about Great Hub, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you wish to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Hub:
- The software company is: http://greathub.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files (x86)\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically uninstall Great Hub.
8. After uninstalling Great Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Great Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Great Hub using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your PC.
Your system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to remove Great Hub by Great Hub from your PC, we are not saying that Great Hub by Great Hub is not a good application for your computer. This page only contains detailed instructions on how to remove Great Hub in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2016-02-14 02:52:27.303