This web page contains complete information on how to remove Great Hub for Windows. It was created for Windows by A way to uninstall Great Hub from your computerGreat Hub
. You can find out more on Great Hub or check for application updates here
. Please follow http://greathub.net/support
if you want to read more on Great Hub on Great Hub's website. Great Hub is commonly set up in the C:\Program Files\Great Hub directory, depending on the user's option. The full command line for uninstalling Great Hub is C:\Program Files\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might get a notification for admin rights. GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe is the Great Hub's primary executable file and it occupies approximately 105.70 KB (108240 bytes) on disk.
The following executables are installed along with Great Hub. They take about 2.61 MB (2741800
bytes) on disk.
...click to view all...
- GreatHubUninstall.exe (243.32 KB)
- utilGreatHub.exe (639.70 KB)
- 7za.exe (523.50 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter.exe (105.70 KB)
- GreatHub.BrowserAdapter64.exe (123.20 KB)
- GreatHub.expext.exe (112.70 KB)
- GreatHub.PurBrowse.exe (289.70 KB)
This info is about Great Hub version 2016.02.20.121535
alone. Click on the links below for other Great Hub versions:
...click to view all...
Some files and registry entries are frequently left behind when you remove Great Hub.You should delete the folders below after you uninstall Great Hub:
Usually, the following files are left on disk:
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub
- C:\Users\UserName\AppData\Local\Temp\Great Hub
Registry that is not uninstalled:
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\54d564.dll
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\54d5d1c317.dll
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\54d5d1c31764.dll
- C:\Program Files\Great Hub\bin\7za.exe
Registry values that are not removed from your PC:
- HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Great Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Great Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Hub
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Hub\DisplayIcon
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Hub\DisplayName
- HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall\Great Hub\InstallLocation
Great Hub is a program offered by the software company Great Hub. Sometimes, people choose to remove this application. Sometimes this can be troublesome because deleting this manually requires some skill regarding Windows program uninstallation. The best SIMPLE action to remove Great Hub is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to uninstall Great Hub from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your PC, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of programs until you find Great Hub or simply activate the Search field and type in "Great Hub". If it exists on your system the Great Hub application will be found very quickly. Notice that when you select Great Hub in the list , the following data regarding the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Great Hub, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you wish to uninstall, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for Great Hub:
- The web site of the application is: http://greathub.net/support
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\Great Hub\GreatHubuninstall.exe
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will show up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Great Hub.
8. After removing Great Hub, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to proceed with the cleanup. All the items of Great Hub which have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Great Hub with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry entries, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to run without errors or problems.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall Great Hub by Great Hub from your computer, we are not saying that Great Hub by Great Hub is not a good application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Great Hub in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-02-20 17:27:19.630