This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Below you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It is developed by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. More data about Spoločnosť Google Inc. can be seen here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can differ depending on the user's choice. The full command line for removing Google Chrome is "C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.10\Installer\setup.exe" --uninstall --multi-install --chrome --system-level. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you might receive a notification for admin rights. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes approximately 1.10 MB (1150104 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome is comprised of the following executables which take 7.20 MB (7549688
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.10 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
- setup.exe (1.53 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 52.0.2743.10
of Google Chrome. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Sometimes, users try to erase this application. Sometimes this is troublesome because uninstalling this manually takes some experience related to Windows internal functioning. The best QUICK solution to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take the following steps on how to do this: How to remove Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and general tool to optimize your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to Download Link
- download the program by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to get familiar with the program's design and number of functions available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on your PC will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found automatically. Notice that when you click Google Chrome in the list , some data about the program is shown to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating explains the opinion other users have about Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the application you wish to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will appear. Confirm the uninstall by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Click Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome which have been left behind will be found and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your system.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and able to run without errors or problems.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good software application. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-05-30 11:10:10.720