This info is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your computer. It was developed for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your PCSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. You can find out more on Spoločnosť Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. The application is often placed in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Keep in mind that this location can differ being determined by the user's decision. Google Chrome's entire uninstall command line is C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\56.0.2924.21\Installer\setup.exe. chrome.exe is the programs's main file and it takes around 1.07 MB (1117016 bytes) on disk.
Google Chrome contains of the executables below. They take 4.35 MB (4563464
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.64 MB)
This web page is about Google Chrome version 56.0.2924.21
only. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is difficult because removing this by hand takes some skill regarding PCs. The best EASY way to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to delete Google Chrome with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general utility to take care of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take some time to admire the program's design and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful program.
3. Click on the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs existing on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found very quickly. Notice that after you select Google Chrome in the list of apps, some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). The star rating explains the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the program you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will show up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a piece of advice to remove Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your PC, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that other software left behind and Advanced Uninstaller PRO discovered and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-12-11 17:22:35.593