Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to uninstall it from your computer. It is made by A guide to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. More information on Spoločnosť Google Inc. can be found here
. Usually the Google Chrome application is to be found in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application directory, depending on the user's option during setup. You can uninstall Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\54.0.2840.41\Installer\setup.exe. Note that you might receive a notification for admin rights. The program's main executable file is named chrome.exe and its approximative size is 1.03 MB (1082984 bytes).
Google Chrome is composed of the following executables which take 7.61 MB (7984136
bytes) on disk:
- chrome.exe (1.03 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
- setup.exe (1.65 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 54.0.2840.41
alone. Click on the links below for other Google Chrome versions:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is a program released by the software company Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Frequently, people try to remove it. Sometimes this can be hard because doing this by hand requires some advanced knowledge regarding PCs. One of the best SIMPLE solution to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is an efficient uninstaller and all around tool to maximize the performance of your Windows PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the green DOWNLOAD NOW button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply activate the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". The Google Chrome application will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list , the following information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other people have about Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details about the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A window asking you to confirm will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good application for your computer. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2016-10-02 09:47:16.027