Google Chrome is a Windows application. Read more about how to remove it from your computer. The Windows version was created by A way to uninstall Google Chrome from your computerSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. Open here
where you can get more info on Spoločnosť Google Inc.. The program is usually located in the C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application folder. Take into account that this path can vary being determined by the user's choice. You can remove Google Chrome by clicking on the Start menu of Windows and pasting the command line C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\52.0.2743.82\Installer\setup.exe. Keep in mind that you might receive a notification for admin rights. Google Chrome's main file takes about 938.82 KB (961352 bytes) and is called chrome.exe.
The following executables are incorporated in Google Chrome. They occupy 5.46 MB (5720352
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (938.82 KB)
- nacl64.exe (2.13 MB)
- setup.exe (1.20 MB)
This info is about Google Chrome version 52.0.2743.82
only. You can find below info on other versions of Google Chrome:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application marketed by the software company Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users want to erase this application. This is hard because deleting this manually takes some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best QUICK manner to erase Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: How to erase Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is one of the best uninstaller and general tool to maximize the performance of your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- go to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with the program's design and number of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful system optimizer.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Click on the Uninstall Programs tool
5. A list of the programs installed on your computer will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of programs until you find Google Chrome or simply click the Search field and type in "Google Chrome". If it exists on your system the Google Chrome app will be found very quickly. When you select Google Chrome in the list of applications, the following data regarding the program is available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding Google Chrome, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to uninstall, by clicking on the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. Confirm the removal by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will automatically remove Google Chrome.
8. After removing Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing Google Chrome using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your computer.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
Geographical user distribution
The text above is not a piece of advice to uninstall Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your PC, nor are we saying that Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good software application. This text only contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome in case you decide this is what you want to do. The information above contains registry and disk entries that our application Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2016-07-22 17:58:23.170