This page is about Google Chrome for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. It was coded for Windows by How to uninstall Google Chrome from your systemSpoločnosť Google Inc.
. You can find out more on Spoločnosť Google Inc. or check for application updates here
. Google Chrome is usually installed in the C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application folder, subject to the user's option. The full uninstall command line for Google Chrome is C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\64.0.3282.167\Installer\setup.exe. The program's main executable file has a size of 1.39 MB (1453400 bytes) on disk and is titled chrome.exe.
The following executables are installed beside Google Chrome. They occupy about 7.58 MB (7943520
bytes) on disk.
- chrome.exe (1.39 MB)
- nacl64.exe (3.07 MB)
- setup.exe (1.56 MB)
The information on this page is only about version 64.0.3282.167
of Google Chrome. You can find below a few links to other Google Chrome releases:
...click to view all...
Google Chrome is an application offered by the software company Spoločnosť Google Inc.. Sometimes, computer users choose to remove this program. This is efortful because performing this by hand requires some know-how related to Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE procedure to remove Google Chrome is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here is how to do this: A way to remove Google Chrome from your computer with the help of Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, install it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around utility to take care of your computer.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD NOW button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's design and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful program.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the applications existing on the PC will be shown to you
6. Scroll the list of applications until you locate Google Chrome or simply click the Search feature and type in "Google Chrome". If it is installed on your PC the Google Chrome program will be found automatically. Notice that after you click Google Chrome in the list , the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). This explains the opinion other users have regarding Google Chrome, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Details regarding the application you are about to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the uninstall by clicking Uninstall. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will uninstall Google Chrome.
8. After uninstalling Google Chrome, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items that belong Google Chrome that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By removing Google Chrome with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows computer will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.DOWNLOAD NOW
The text above is not a recommendation to uninstall Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. from your computer, we are not saying that Google Chrome by Spoločnosť Google Inc. is not a good application for your PC. This page simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall Google Chrome supposing you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers.
Last update on: 2018-02-14 11:02:57.783