This info is about GameSwift for Windows. Here you can find details on how to remove it from your PC. The Windows release was created by A guide to uninstall GameSwift from your computerPGWARE LLC
. More information on PGWARE LLC can be seen here
. More information about GameSwift can be seen at http://www.pgware.com
. GameSwift is normally set up in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift folder, subject to the user's choice. "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe" is the full command line if you want to uninstall GameSwift. GameSwift.exe is the GameSwift's main executable file and it occupies approximately 2.41 MB (2525832 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GameSwift. They occupy about 7.68 MB (8052768
bytes) on disk.
- GameSwift.exe (2.41 MB)
- GameSwiftRegister.exe (2.02 MB)
- GameSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
This info is about GameSwift version 188.8.131.524
only. You can find below a few links to other GameSwift versions:
...click to view all...
GameSwift is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, users choose to uninstall this program. This is easier said than done because uninstalling this by hand requires some advanced knowledge related to PCs. The best EASY practice to uninstall GameSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to delete GameSwift from your computer with Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your Windows system, add it. This is a good step because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very efficient uninstaller and all around tool to clean your Windows system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take some time to get familiar with Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful Windows tool.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Activate the Uninstall Programs feature
5. A list of the programs installed on the PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of programs until you locate GameSwift or simply click the Search field and type in "GameSwift". The GameSwift application will be found automatically. When you select GameSwift in the list , some data regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the lower left corner). This tells you the opinion other people have regarding GameSwift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other people - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the program you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For instance you can see that for GameSwift:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe"
7. Press the Uninstall button. A confirmation dialog will come up. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then remove GameSwift.
8. After uninstalling GameSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run a cleanup. Press Next to go ahead with the cleanup. All the items of GameSwift that have been left behind will be detected and you will be able to delete them. By uninstalling GameSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or folders are left behind on your disk.
Your Windows system will remain clean, speedy and ready to serve you properly.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to remove GameSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GameSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application for your computer. This page simply contains detailed info on how to remove GameSwift supposing you decide this is what you want to do. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-06-22 16:06:45.783