You can find below details on how to remove GameSwift for Windows. It was created for Windows by How to uninstall GameSwift from your systemPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
where you can find out more on PGWARE LLC. Please open http://www.pgware.com
if you want to read more on GameSwift on PGWARE LLC's web page. Usually the GameSwift program is placed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for removing GameSwift is "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe". Note that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may get a notification for administrator rights. GameSwift.exe is the GameSwift's primary executable file and it takes close to 2.30 MB (2414728 bytes) on disk.
The executable files below are part of GameSwift. They take about 7.60 MB (7971360
bytes) on disk.
- GameSwift.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameSwiftRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- GameSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.23 MB)
The current page applies to GameSwift version 188.8.131.525
only. Click on the links below for other GameSwift versions:
...click to view all...
GameSwift is an application released by PGWARE LLC. Some computer users try to remove this program. Sometimes this is hard because doing this by hand takes some knowledge regarding Windows internal functioning. The best SIMPLE approach to remove GameSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: How to erase GameSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is the best uninstaller and all around tool to clean your system.DOWNLOAD NOW
- visit Download Link
- download the setup by pressing the DOWNLOAD button
- install Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Take your time to admire Advanced Uninstaller PRO's interface and wealth of features available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very good package of tools.
3. Click on the General Tools category
4. Press the Uninstall Programs button
5. All the applications installed on the computer will appear
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GameSwift or simply activate the Search field and type in "GameSwift". If it is installed on your PC the GameSwift app will be found very quickly. After you click GameSwift in the list , some information about the application is available to you:
- Star rating (in the lower left corner). This explains the opinion other users have about GameSwift, ranging from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Reviews by other users - Click on the Read reviews button.
- Details about the app you want to remove, by pressing the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameSwift:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: "C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe"
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will appear. accept the uninstall by pressing the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will remove GameSwift.
8. After removing GameSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will offer to run a cleanup. Press Next to start the cleanup. All the items of GameSwift that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By uninstalling GameSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you can be sure that no Windows registry items, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and ready to take on new tasks.
Geographical user distribution
This page is not a recommendation to uninstall GameSwift by PGWARE LLC from your computer, nor are we saying that GameSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text simply contains detailed instructions on how to uninstall GameSwift in case you want to. The information above contains registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' computers. Disclaimer
Last update on: 2015-01-16 14:05:35.130