This page is about GameSwift for Windows. Below you can find details on how to uninstall it from your computer. The Windows version was developed by How to uninstall GameSwift from your PCPGWARE LLC
. Go over here
for more information on PGWARE LLC. More data about the app GameSwift can be found at http://www.pgware.com
. Usually the GameSwift program is installed in the C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift folder, depending on the user's option during setup. The full command line for uninstalling GameSwift is C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe. Keep in mind that if you will type this command in Start / Run Note you may receive a notification for administrator rights. GameSwift's main file takes about 2.30 MB (2413568 bytes) and is called GameSwift.exe.
The following executables are installed beside GameSwift. They take about 7.61 MB (7981243
bytes) on disk.
- GameSwift.exe (2.30 MB)
- GameSwiftRegister.exe (2.04 MB)
- GameSwiftUpdate.exe (2.02 MB)
- unins000.exe (1.25 MB)
The current web page applies to GameSwift version 188.8.131.528
only. Click on the links below for other GameSwift versions:
...click to view all...
GameSwift is a program by PGWARE LLC. Frequently, computer users choose to uninstall this program. This can be efortful because performing this manually takes some skill related to PCs. The best SIMPLE procedure to uninstall GameSwift is to use Advanced Uninstaller PRO. Here are some detailed instructions about how to do this: A way to remove GameSwift using Advanced Uninstaller PRO
1. If you don't have Advanced Uninstaller PRO already installed on your system, add it. This is good because Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a very useful uninstaller and general tool to clean your PC.DOWNLOAD NOW
- navigate to http://www.advanceduninstaller.com/download/
- download the program by clicking on the DOWNLOAD button
- set up Advanced Uninstaller PRO
2. Start Advanced Uninstaller PRO. It's recommended to take your time to admire the program's interface and number of tools available. Advanced Uninstaller PRO is a powerful system utility.
3. Press the General Tools button
4. Press the Uninstall Programs tool
5. All the applications existing on your PC will be shown to you
6. Navigate the list of applications until you locate GameSwift or simply click the Search feature and type in "GameSwift". If it is installed on your PC the GameSwift program will be found automatically. Notice that after you select GameSwift in the list of apps, the following information regarding the application is made available to you:
- Safety rating (in the left lower corner). The star rating tells you the opinion other users have regarding GameSwift, from "Highly recommended" to "Very dangerous".
- Opinions by other users - Press the Read reviews button.
- Technical information regarding the app you want to remove, by clicking on the Properties button.
For example you can see that for GameSwift:
- The software company is: http://www.pgware.com
- The uninstall string is: C:\Program Files\PGWARE\GameSwift\unins000.exe
7. Click the Uninstall button. A confirmation window will come up. Confirm the removal by clicking the Uninstall button. Advanced Uninstaller PRO will then uninstall GameSwift.
8. After uninstalling GameSwift, Advanced Uninstaller PRO will ask you to run an additional cleanup. Press Next to perform the cleanup. All the items that belong GameSwift that have been left behind will be detected and you will be asked if you want to delete them. By removing GameSwift with Advanced Uninstaller PRO, you are assured that no Windows registry entries, files or directories are left behind on your system.
Your Windows PC will remain clean, speedy and able to take on new tasks.DOWNLOAD NOW
This page is not a piece of advice to uninstall GameSwift by PGWARE LLC from your PC, nor are we saying that GameSwift by PGWARE LLC is not a good application. This text only contains detailed info on how to uninstall GameSwift in case you want to. Here you can find registry and disk entries that Advanced Uninstaller PRO stumbled upon and classified as "leftovers" on other users' PCs.
Last update on: 2018-08-30 04:14:37.340